03 September 2007

Yay for not working

Ok, once again - have you all read Modern Love this week? Get on it. And not to further worsen the neurosis of the author, but I tell LPT "I love you" all the time. It's probably because my dad and most certainly my mom told me all the time. Come to think of it, most of the people in all my family extensions have always been fairly frequent with verbal expressions of affection. But it takes all kinds - my friend A's family were never really big on hugs, so when she first started coming to see mine, she had to do some major adjusting, and quick. And LPT has inherited the affection-displaying gene. She will hug and kiss with the best of 'em.

And I was going to save this for post-doctor visit, but I'll just go ahead and put it in writing: there's a new midget on the way. And I'm guessing it'll arrive in about 7 months, but I'll know for sure on the 11th (my appointment).

And now that that's out of the way (thus explaining away my obvious tummy and cranky disposition), I have to go chase the midget (no work = no babysitter = a mom on the go)

No comments: