11 September 2007

D is out of town and living it up in the City of Sin - I told him that as long as he didn't bring home the clap, I would be cool. While he's gone, A and I had a pathetically short My So-Called Life "marathon" last night. Not to say that we didn't have fun, and I for one relish time spent laying back and talking. But marathon? We got through three episodes. Maybe we're just getting old.

Oy. I don't think I even have the energy to rant about this site. (not Feministing, the other one.) Just know that I am one of many people who are irritated and completely sick of all these utter lies masquerading as facts making their way to teenagers everywhere.

Ok, on a lighter note, I went to the OB-GYN today to see just what is going on with this "baby" business - how far along, when am I due, etc. It would appear that I am between 9 and 11 weeks, and that puts me having a baby in early April. Which means it will be an Aries (scroll down the link page for parent-child relationships). And just a little aside here, I hate peeing into cups. I suddenly become all thumbs, and frequently do what I did this morning: spill it all over myself in the attempt to sit it on the side of the sink.

And here's Modern Love. Read it.



No comments: