04 September 2007

I have a new favorite photographer. His name is Matt Stuart, and his photos are quite witty. See all of his portfolio here.
And, in my (never-ending) quest for spiffy design stuff, I found this! It's a stone tile that you can incorporate into any paved area, allowing for a bit o' green to peek through. I think it's swell, and would like to have several to make a patio and border.
And then (can you possibly withstand any more?) I was cruising around the interweb, looking for cheap maternity clothing, and I found this website. And then I shuddered and began trying to figure out (a) how in the hell you are supposed to use the bathroom once in such a contraption, and (b) how in the hell a pregnant woman, out of breath, hot and cranky is supposed to squeeze herself into such a contraption. No me gusta. Although, if it did not cost $120, I would definitely give it to people as a joke at a baby shower. And I can just see the excitement on D's face if I owned one of these things. For this and a matching men's version, go here.

No comments: