13 September 2007

Two items in the news have me ON FIRE. Number one: Southwest found fault with another girl's outfit. This is bullshit. I had a shirt like that in my pre-baby years, and I never got a second glance. Maybe my chest just wasn't ample enough? Number two: If I tattoo DO NOT RESUSCITATE on my chest, I think that is a pretty clear indication of my wishes. Remind me not to have an accident in Iowa.


And finally, an invention I can really get behind: A voice-stress ice-cream dispenser. The machine asks you a series of questions, records your answers and analyzes them for how stressed out/sad you are. The worse you feel, the more ice cream you receive. Why didn't someone think of this sooner?


I had the ultrasound today. I'm not as far along as I thought - only 6-7 weeks. (I think now I can feel less guilty about at least one party I attended.) But as an indulgence to me, I'm posting the ultrasound picture. They labeled the little squiggle that is the baby, so it's not quite as confusing. Just look at the little dot in the middle of the black circle. Otherwise, I'd like to introduce you to my uterus!

No comments: