10 October 2007

I have found a chair that is truly me. Granted, I would have added some cushion, perhaps, but overall, the design is perfect. I present to you: Bookinist. It works like a pushcart, and can store around 80 paperbacks in the sides and back, along with all sorts of reading accessories in the arm. The only real problem I can see is the HEINOUS price: 2127.00 euros. Which is about 4254 dollars, give or take. DAMN.

And I think I can safely say that it's finally fall here. We had a chilly morning, the first in months, and instead of putting a light jacket on her, I let LPT leave the house without shoes and only her "bridal" dress on. I am an awesome mother.

D and I watched Superbad last night. It was wonderful to laugh at truly adolescent humor. And my, the film was rife with it. And I completely cracked up just now watching the trailer again.




Good times.

No comments: