20 August 2007

I'm not sure if anyone subscribes to the New York Times, but there is a column in the Sunday edition called Modern Love. It's basically a column dedicated to personal essays looking at the modern relationship - be in familial, romantic, or platonic. (Or any other kinds of relationships out there.) These essays are submitted by the hundreds, and then "rigorously edited." I'm not really sure what else to say about them, short of reproducing one in this blog. (Which I'm pretty sure would infringe on some sort of copyright.) But I advise everyone to read the column weekly, and you can get free access to the most recent one by using the link above. (you have to subscribe to the Times website for earlier columns. At $4.95 EACH! Damn.) So after you read the one from Sunday, you can check these out:
Now I need a place to hide away (warning: have kleenex handy and don't read it at work, like I did.)



Going to the state fair with my lady friends this evening. Must remember to ingest only ONE funnel cake/elephant ear.

No comments: