19 January 2008



Ok, I would like to post a warning to anyone who is about to use a depilatory to remove any hair around the bikini line: watch where that stuff goes! nothing bad happend to me, I'm just a little more bare than I used to be. I thought (and still do, I suppose) that using a cream to remove unwanted hair in a region I cannot see (the pregnant belly renders that whole region off-limits to my sight, unless I'm trying really hard in the bathroom by myself, and even then it's difficult) is preferable to just blindly going at it with a razor (a scene in the film La Pianiste has rendered razors even creepier to me). And I guess I can say that this product officially works (Veet, that is) because my bikini line is officially clear.
Hair removal has been somewhat of theme this past week, with D removing all facial hair save his actual goatee (moustache is gone too) and giving himself a thorough haircut, and LPT cutting her own bangs "just a little bit shorter." I fear for the locks of our new addition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you intentionally put the french version of veet pic on here ;)