02 January 2008





Since it's been almost two months, and since a brand-New Mama has asked me to, I suppose I will begin with the posting again.


And since it's a new year, and time to begin anew, I would like to start by listing some things for which I am thankful.


1. Coffee.


2. Amazing friends (the New Mama & SweetBoobs!, each and every person I saw on the 29th, J&N, R&N, D&S and if I left anyone out, it was unintentional and I apologize.). It's a wonderful comfort to know that these are the people who are there for me no matter the circumstance, and who know (hopefully) that the feeling is reciprocal. These are the people who give me the warm fuzzies whenever we are together, and who know me (perhaps a little too) well.


3. My (ever-expanding) family. It's a mixed bag of feelings right now, with excitement topping the list. But also apprehension (how in the hell am I going to manage with TWO midgets? Especially when Lil' Puddin' Tater has made it abundantly clear that she wants no part of any baby. And she wanted a sister, not a brother, thank you very much.)


4. My extended family. (Parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, etc.) I come from good people. And they make me smile, even during the stress of the holidays. This is priceless. I feel very fortunate that though I am related to these people, I would count them among my most dear friends any day of the week.


5. Coffee. (deserves two entries)

No comments: