14 January 2008


Lil' Puddin' Tater has a new word for the week. DAMN. And each time she says it, D and I have to stifle laughter because it's so funny to hear it emerging from her mouth in her little high-pitched voice. Example:


D was in the shower and LPT decided that she needed to get into the bathroom. So while I was putting laundry away in the bedroom, I hear "Daddy! I need to get in there! DADDY! Open this damn door!" Then after that, much later in the afternoon, she was trying to get into the refrigerator for some yogurt. Unfortunately, we keep a child lock on the refrigerator since she has a habit of just leaving it open. So the refrigerator was locked. This caused her to yell, "Somebody needs to open this damn refrigerator. I'm hungry."


And though she's cursing, I can't help but take some pride in the fact that she's using this word correctly, in terms of syntax.

No comments: