11 April 2007

Oh yes - it's ladies' night and the feelin' is right

My poor head always seems to suffer the most when I go out and have fun. Even though I did not imbibe (that much), it would appear that my body has gone on strike after a lovely dinner and a beverage with two of my dearest lady friends. Apparently, E is right - we're getting old. We both found gray hairs recently (her story was way better than mine, though) and eye cream has suddenly popped up on the radar as a viable and necessary purchase. When did all this happen? I feel like I just woke up one morning in a completely foreign land where I was a little bit chunkier, my feet hurt, and I could no longer bounce back from a night of heavy-ish drinking. Ok, I'll be honest: I'm a lightweight, I always have been, but the mornings hurt so much more now. Alright, already. Enough with the whining.

What's the going consensus on yard art? I'm not referring to those pieces that are country-kitsch (occasionally with clothing), but something a little more...subtle? I dunno.

No comments: