03 April 2007

I intensely dislike school right now.

I know, I know. BLASPHEMY! School is wonderful! I'm learning! I'm putting off the "real world" (a big HA to that one, my friend) I have access to a wealth of information that only requires my student ID!

Well, I'm tired. And I'm going to bitch a bit here, so get ready. And much of it is petty and silly, and if you could see me in person, it would probably be more appropriately spoken in a bar with a cigarette in one hand and a beer in the other. If you don't want to hear it, you can go away.

I am tired of writing papers. I'm tired of enjoying ONE class. I'm tired of being told by one professor that I'm a fantastic writer, but then getting flack from admissions that my english 101 and 102 credits STILL haven't cleared after three years and I may just have to suck it up and take them to get credit because they have no way of knowing whether I can write a frigging personal narrative or not or whether I can cite sources. I hate getting parking tickets. I hate seeing all the silly freshmen (hell, and every other retarded female) in their flip flops when it's 40 degrees outside, and I really hate it when it gets warmer and suddenly they decide to wear tank tops and display their chests. I know they sell cute SHIRTS in stores! I have some! I hate switching medication the last month of school and having a constant headache with nausea for good measure. I hate that my husband doesn't really know that I have to do homework and secretly resents me when I have to do it. I hate that he goes out more than I do. I hate that I can't get flippin' cell phone to work for me for more than 2 weeks. I hate that my daughter is ignored by my sister and my brother. I hate that most mornings, I don't want to get out of bed. (but not in a "ooh, let's stay in bed and read the paper and drink some coffee" kind of way - more like a "why bother?" kind of way) I hate that my French professor is from Paris. I hate everything and I want to go back to bed. Now.

No comments: