11 June 2007

Jeanine Payer

I found a website for beautiful jewelry and I think that after everyone makes some dough and can afford to drop a grand on a pretty necklace, they should definitely do so here.

At the aforementioned website, the jewelry is very simple and engraved with the most amazing quotes I have ever stumbled upon. For your reading pleasure (and hopeful enlightenment) I present some of my favorites here:
Our echoes roll from soul to soul,
And grow for ever and for ever.
-Alfred Tennyson
And a huge star is standing
Between the trunks of two trees
So tranquilly promising the fulfillment of dreams.
-Anna Akhmatova
Grace was in all her steps, heaven in her eye,
In every gesture dignity and love.
-John Milton
I believe in everything the heart can stand.
-Casey Haymes
The windows of my soul I throw
Wide open to the sun.
-John Greenleaf Whittier
The spirirt is the true self.
-Cicero

1 comment:

Kate said...

Just wanted to comment and thank you for adding the "Desmond" ring to the thisnext.com site. I love that new ring and am so thrilled to be the poet of the words. I love all of Jeanine's work and always want to help get word out of her lovelies. Thanks for having a smart eye for something beautiful.

Cheers,
Kate Richey