01 July 2008

Want to see something creepy? Go to Google Maps and look up your residence. Go to street view. Here's my trash can. (and apparently, it was no longer trash day. we rarely bring the empty can back in on time. busted.) And here's the Barbee House. And here's my car at my parent's house. And my old apartment! Granted, these pics are outdated by about a year, but it's still a little weird that I can see my house (or anyone else's, for that matter) in such detail so easily.

Last night I was at the aforementioned Barbee House and imbibed some (many?) of the finest mojitos I have ever had the pleasure to taste, with some of the finest people I have ever had the pleasure to know. I love that I have friends with whom I am so comfortable; who know my story and still like me anyway. I love that we have jokes that go back years, and that we all have our own little quirks that can always be counted upon to make appearances. My friends are truly like an extended family, and I absolutely adore all of them. Even the ones who moved to Maine.

No comments: