08 June 2009

I have to say that I am quite irritated with myself for not updating this blog a bit more regularly. So, henceforth, I WILL UPDATE DAILY. I can't promise that the posts will be fantastic, or even worthy of mention, but they will be.

First up: I am sick of sippy cups. (see? I warned you...) I will be SO FLIPPIN' GLAD when Midget 2.0 is finished with them. I daresay that I would take a lifetime of bottles to sippy cups. The thing is, sippy cups (the ones that don't leak all over everything, that is) have these little valves. They're clear, with intricate little tubes etc. and they don't come apart. They get lost in the dishwasher (where do they go? no clue. probably off gallavanting with all missing socks) and if you leave a sippy cup in the car, under the seat, with juice in it for two weeks (ahem. it happens.), the valves are impossible to ever get clean again. I'm sick of them and I'll be ecstatic when they're gone for good.

Number two: I have a new car! And it's SO PRETTY. And I would advise everyone to purchase this car, because it is SO MUCH FUN to drive. Along with being fun, it's a blast to drive. And I've found that if I turn the music up really loud, I can almost forget that there are two kids in the backseat. Can your car do that? I though not. (I have the 5-speed manual sport version, which increases the fun factor threefold.)


Pet peeve of the day: Why the hell do they make unlined white linen pants at all? I got a pair at Target (very cute, cloth covered buttons and a drawstring) and when I wear them, I have to put more thought and consideration into my undergarments that into any other element of my outfit. No me gusta.

Jim is the cutest thing ever. That is all. (yeah, that one clip isn't of Jim, so I guess what I meant to say was "John Krasinski is the cutest thing ever." My bad.)

No comments: