06 March 2009

It's finally (finally!) starting to get nice around here, weather-wise. Today the high is 69, and it's not going to be completely miserable at night for awhile. I wore sandals for the first time this year yesterday, and I nearly blinded myself with the pallor of my feet. Going to Cancun (6 days and counting!) should do me good.
I've had to bribe LPT to let me leave. She doesn't know exactly how long I'll be gone, but she does know that I'm leaving and thus I have had to promise presents (namely a doll and some clothing) wrapped in paper upon my return. This means that I'll be toting a roll of wrapping paper and some scotch tape (not in my carry-on though - who knows what kind of damage I could do with that serrated edge?) because I know she'll ask about it as soon as we get in the car at the airport.

So, on to the real reason for my post: INSPIRATION. I received this book in the mail yesterday (love love love Heather), and the images (and, let's be honest, EVERYTHING) in it are so lovely! Is it inappropriate to bring my sewing machine to Mexico?


No comments: