25 June 2008

I've begun to double brew my coffee in the mornings - I think this means that my tolerance to caffeine is growing. But the double-brew method works wonders for my energy levels, and I think there's a psychosomatic effect as well; just thinking about how productive I will be gets me moving. I even got up (not woke up to feed the baby, but actually got myself out of bed and began my day) at 6:15 this morning, leaving LPT and D snoring in the bed.

And then LPT woke up (she could sense, from the depths of her sleep, that I might be doing something somewhere without her, and it might be fun) and we turned on cartoons (well, Noggin. Not cartoons exactly.) And we saw the coolest show! It's called Oobi, and the concept is something I could easily recreate with LPT and some craft supplies.

A side note to Banana Republic: this photo does not make me want to purchase these shorts. At all.

No comments: